Monday, July 29, 2019

Party Time

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy. Sai Baba


Today was another blessed day! We'd already gone swimming twice, once with our dog "Bruno" and once just the two of us so I could continue my diving lessons. I'm still learning to conquer my fear of water and Rey is just an amazing and protective teacher. We parallel dive about 5 meters down so I don't feel so alone. He stays where I can see him and is always ready to help me out if I get a little panicky. My courage is growing rapidly. Soon I will challenge myself to swim from Playa Mismaloya to Los Arcos Marine Park.

Alternating between work and play, we went home, showered, had a bite to eat, spent a little time conceptualizing our project and returned to the beach to watch the sunset. Our favorite spot at the end of the beach protected from the rising surf and offering shade from the hot sun was already occupied by a Mexican family of six. This very animated family was having so much fun talking about I don't know what (my Spanish is still pretty awful) while barbecuing between the boulders.

We were going to distance ourselves from them so they could have their privacy, but they were really friendly and invited us to join them. I'm glad we did. Javier and Javier - father and son were visiting with their mom and grandson Brian from Chihuahua. Javier's (Jr.?) best friend David traveled from Guadalajara with his young daughter to meet them here in Mismaloya.

David bought his Djembe and Javier began to sing as he played the drum. We had a marvelous jam session, ate good food and partied the Mexican way! I love this country and it's people. I'm going to stay here forever!

Please SUBSCRIBE to our  page.We escaped the stress and pressures of 9 to 5 living! Your $1 per month donation will help us to continue to share details as we achieve our goals and collaborate with ExPat groups dedicated to building new communities in Mexico. 



No comments:

Post a Comment