Wednesday, March 25, 2020

STRANDED IN GERMANY - I NEED YOUR HELP!

Dear family, friends and fans,

I need your help! The corona virus has affected the lives of people around the world. It is a crisis! Our freedom of movement and, in particular, our social contacts have been significantly restricted. Many are afraid of losing loved ones. The full financial and economic impact of the corona crisis is still imminent. 

I don't know about you, but when a crisis happens in my life it is extremely difficult for me to ask for help. I love helping others when I have the resources, but I'm afraid to ask for help for myself. I have decided to put my ego aside and not succumb to this weakness.
As many of you know, I came to Germany this year to tour with my band. Due to the lockdown all but one of my concerts were canceled. Now, I'm stranded in Germany and my husband Rey and my beautiful dogs are isolated (but not quarantined) in Mexico. I need your help to purchase a return ticket, and to pay for a much needed root canal that I planned to have when I return home.
    
Thanks to the kindness and generosity of friends here in Germany, I have a roof over my head and food to eat. I hope that everyone who is stranded somewhere in the world will be blessed to receive the same loving support that it has been is my privilege to receive.

With this blog, I would like to invite you to be part of my life and share the stories of my challenges and struggles. Your paid subscription and/or donation will help me return home after the crisis, get that much needed root canal and survive financial setbacks.
Through this crisis, I have developed new relationships with people who have come to my rescue from the kindness of their hearts. My experience has enriched my life. I can only begin to tell you how much I have learned and how much I appreciate these relationships.

I'm discovering more about my inner self. I would be very happy if you read my stories, leave comments and share your experiences with me. I hope our sharing will be an inspiration and a source of discovery for you too!

Yours sincerely,
Empress


© Copyright March 30, 2020

We look forward to your comments and suggestions! You are part of this story! It is free to subscribe. Your paid membership helps us to continue to offer you our adventures. We need your support and thank you for your encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment